Studio Zorica is located in Sydney and Therapies include Hawaiian Ka Huna Massage, Emotional Release, Psychosomatic Analysis: Face & Body Reading, Posture Correction.
What is KaHuna massage?
KaHuna is a body massage in which the practitioner uses fluid, rhythmical movements of the hands and forearms in varying intensities over the body.
KaHuna massages are unscripted.The massage unfolds in a co-creative manner and evolves as a dance between the practitioner and the recipient. The practitioner works with trust for the body's innate wisdom and intelligence and will work on areas of the body to which she is drawn. The recipient is encouraged to breathe deeply with sound and to be conscious of his/her breath.
The practitioner works with unconditional love and respect for the human body. It is in working with intent, love and respect for the innate intelligence of the human body and the life force that exist within and around each of us that relaxes the entire being and allows us to let go of tension, beliefs and thought-patterns that no longer serve us.
What are the benefits of KaHuna massage?
• Instills a calming sense of peace and deep relaxation.
• Releases deep-seated neuro-muscular tension
and allows energy to flow more freely.
• Improves flexibility.
• Treats the lymphatic, immune, circulatory, respiratory and digestive systems to promote improved health and fitness.
• Physically re-energizing and rejuvenating.
• Helps to release fear, anger, grief and guilt as well as negative beliefs, self-criticism and traumatic memories.
• Brings clarity and confidence, joy, openheartedness and trust.
• Offers opportunity for self-awareness, self-acceptance
• Generates an overall sense of well-being, vitality
and empowerment. healing of injuries faster and more completely
• More joy in life, more happiness, confidence, balance...